Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tai Chi and peace....

This little girl is just so funny (not to mention cute and spoiled) - she will stand in front of the mirror and make movements like she is doing Tai Chi - we're wondering if she has been watching her foster parents do it. The other really funny thing is that often times when we try to take her picture, she will do the peace sign, and she loves it when we do it too. She pretended to take a picture of me, and she motioned me to make the peace sign too. She just cracks us up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. And everbody says I love you


Anya

Anonymous said...

MAMA AND DADDY PLESE CALL US BECAUSE ELIA
DID NOT GET TO MAMA.

ANYA AND ELIA

The Ferrill's said...

I love those sweet laughing eyes! Bubbles are wonderful, (and stacking cups! :) Nina looks so natural in the pics of yall as a family...she just seems to fit right in. I will be praying for God to comfort her and heal her heart, and that very soon she will be attached to her forever mama and baba!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to see her smile!
Love,
Laine