Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hi Kiddos!

Hey, Daddy and I were just wondering if you guys made it home yet!! I have to tell you, I miss you all terribly tonight. I'm thinking about playing kickball in the yard with all of you, giving you little boys underdogs on the swing, going shopping with my super-shopper-girl, ironing little bead-pictures for Mr. perfecionist and having breakfast prepared by my kitchen helper. But most of all I miss the super-douper Hugga-Bugs at night, the sweet kisses (even the licks!), all the good talks with my big kiddos before you go to sleep. You are the best kids I could ever have wished for, and I love you so so so so much!
Only SIX more sleeps until we're home! Yeahh!
I want to hear all about your week with Grandma and Grandpa, too!
Nico and Anya - I hope you will have fun this week at the Enrichment program!
XOXOXOXOX
Mama

1 comment:

Brandee said...

dear mama and daddy,
i wuv you. i went up on the trampoline swing. i saw a sleeping indian (the mountain) up in the gondola. we found a key for the house. i want to see pictures of the police cars daddy. love you and miss you Alex.

dear mama and daddy,
i did a back flip on the trampoline (the bungee jump thing). i went in the swimming pool. woolard is not here, but we found a paw print in the mud, so he is around. love you and miss you, hooves