Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm so behind....

...in my postings. And I can almost hear your reply: "It's okay, you have more important things to worry about right now". True. Very true. BUT - for all of you travelling soon - find some way to journal, even if it's just by jotting down a few notes on a piece of paper every day. Being in China and experiencing Nina's adoption is like serious sensory overload pretty much every waking minute. There are so many thoughts going through my mind, so many impressions from this fascinating country that I desire to remember forever. And it all blends into a blurry mush if I don't take a few minutes and write some of them down. I feel l owe this to Nina - this is HER time, HER homeland, and I want to remember it in as many details as possible. I'm honored that our experience helps some of you prepare for your own toddlers waiting for you. We can all help each other bring these beautifully special children home....
Love you all. Barb

*****Deutsche Version: www.chinagirlswitzerland.blogspot.com Titel: Ich falle zurueck.. *****

2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

Thanks for the tip Barb. To the store for a journal I go!!!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Yes, me too! You inspire me to jot down thoughts, feelings, emotions...A LOT! What an encourager you are! Thank you!
Laine