Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yes, we did it...

Okay, still doing some blog-catching up :-))
I think it was Buffi who noticed it in some of the pictures. Nina has EARRINGS!! We had them pierced about 5 weeks ago, and Nina was soooo proud!! She had the hots for "her" ladybug earrings, and so we finally did it.
I'm one of those (horrible - haha) Mom's who thinks babies with earrings are sooo cute. But, when Anya was born, I resisted. She was a) completly bald, and b) her ears were, uhmmm - let's say I didn't want to draw too much attention to them. She was 5 or 6 when she got them pierced for her birthday.
It was VERY easy. We had them pierced at the same time, and all Nina said was ONE "ouch". No tears, no trauma, just one happy little girl! She doesn't like it when I mess with them too much, but so far they are healing up nicely.

Right before

And after...

2 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Love the earrings! I made Emma wait until her 8th birthday for pierced ears. Now, one year later, it's a mad scramble to change the earrings to color coordinate with the school outfit every morning.

Kim K.

The Ferrill's said...

I am dying to get Kimmie's ears pierced!!!!!!!!!