Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's snowman time.... for real!

Yep, that's Wyoming weather.
Snow in October.
Yeah!
This is what it looked like at our house this morning! It happens just about every year, and the kids love it. Understandibly. Now a snowstorm in May is not nearly as fun anymore, but when the white stuff flies this time of the year, the excitement is huge!
After Church, Kaya and Elia built a snowman. By that time, a lot of the snow had already melted, but they managed anyway. Isn't he cute?
Needless to say, Anya's soccer tournament that was scheduled for today, got cancelled...


4 comments:

Hanna said...

So schoeni Foeteli, es isch sooo komisch, dass es scho Schnee haet. Nur fehlt dem Schneema leider de Cowboy-Huet - oder wo simmer daenn da glandet? Mir gnuesseds in Wyoming!
liebi Gruess
Hanna

Buffi Young said...

Ok...I am SO SO JEALOUS!! It was 90 degrees here today! I couldn't believe it was the second week of October. I don't remember the last time we've seen snow. I hope we get to see some this year!!! Enjoy!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Oh my word I got sunburned at a soccer game yesterday. I cannot believe all that snow. WOW. We still have our bathing suits out!
Love,
Laine

Anonymous said...

WOW, I couldn't imagine having snow yet! Thats impressive I have to say, I am sure my girls would have loved playing in the snow as well!

Love,
Yvonne