Thursday, October 18, 2007

He mopped... and another school picture

Here is the proof that Elia really helped me mop. He was so funny. I think the thing that got him the most excited was that he was allowed to WALK on the wet floor. That is usually a big no-no :-))

Later that day Alex brought me his school pictures too. Of course he wanted me to put them on the blog, just like Anya's. So here you go. I like his pictures too, and the "cheese" is not as obvious as last year. NEVER ask a child with a lisp to say cheese for a picture. Try it, and you will know why... :-))

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Wow, so en guete Schaffer, bravo Elia! Und de Alex isch halt eifach en Schnügel! liebi Grüess a die zwee Buebe!
Hanna

Buffi Young said...

Ok...I'm still trying to figure out the lisp and saying cheese....maybe I'll get it soon!! Great picture though!!! Don't you just love it when the kids help around the house?!? Sophie is getting to where she is a huge help now!! Praise the Lord...cause I need it!! Hope yall have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

Equally as cute. I appreciate how you give everyone equal "star-time" on your blog.

Kim K.

Sonya said...

So handsome!