Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today is big girl bragging day

Yes, it is a new morning.
New mercies.
New opportunities.
More grace.
And that's what I will cling to today.
And mop my kitchen floors with Elia...

Yesterday, Anya brought home her school pictures. I don't know how it is for you, but school pictures always seem to be hit and miss. They're always cute, but often times in their own way....
This one is different. I really, really like it.
Anya looks so grown up, though, and that shocks me just a bit.
She is only EIGHT.
She is a beautiful girl, inside and out. Lots of wonderful qualities and some quirks in a healthy mix.
I just had to share this picture...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

liebi anya
du bisch eifach wunderhübsch!
küssli vor cousine
dina

Sonya said...

VERY GOOD picture but why wouldn't it be she is a doll!

Hanna said...

Ich schlüsse mich de Dina ihrem Kommentar aa! Anya, I love you, und bi stolz, Dis Gotti z'sii! Es isch e megaschöni Foti , keis Wunder bi dem schöne Frölein!
liebi Grüess
Hanna

Buffi Young said...

I LOVE the picture too!! It is amazing how fast they grow!!! Sophie is the same way. I don't realize how fast she is growing until I see the pictures!! Our school does three pictures per year!!! That is way too many to purchase throughout the year...so we have to choose which one we'll buy. It is SO hard to choose! It's always so neat to have the school pictures!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

You certainly do have bragging rights to your daughter's picture. It's very sweet, and yet very grown up! I think my "Emma" and your daughter definitely have a lot in common (fashion sense included).

Blessings,
Kim K.

The Ferrill's said...

How beautiful! Brag away!