Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A funny picture

Elia really, really needed a new bike helmet. Actually, he should wear a helmet all the time. He is a dare devil, a little boy dripping with testosterone...
If you have the book "Love you forever", and you look at the page of the two year old little boy... well, I could not relate to it at all UNTIL I had Elia. You don't believe me? I will try to find one of my favorite pictures of him, and you will get a feeling of what I'm talking about...
After all, he had a broken foot when he was 1 1/2, he had a skull fracture and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance while unconcious when he was 2 1/2... and I'm not kidding!
He has a semi-permanent bump in the middle of his forehead (at least I HOPE it is not permanent) from all his crashes, and that's why we just HAD to get that sticker for his helmet *LOL*

*********
Yeah, I found the pictures of Elia I was looking for (from March 2005). Do you believe me now *LOL*????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...
Total knuffig, dein Elia! Er sieht aus als könnt er kein Wässerchen trüben und dann diese Fotos! Hihi, da bin ich doch froh 2 Mädels zu haben. *ggg*

Übrigens toller Sticker!


LG Yvonne

The Ferrill's said...

smiling in Alabama at that little cutie pie!
long time no comment....sorry!