Sunday, October 28, 2007

What a beautiful day, what a beautiful girl!

The weather lately has been better-than-you-could-possibly-hope-for here in Wyoming. I'm sure I don't have to remind you that it's almost the END of OCTOBER, and we still have temperatures in the 60's. It is gorgeous! I took Nina and Alex for a walk this afternoon, and it was sooo pretty at the little creek close to our subdivision that I took Nina back before the sun went down for an impromptu photo shoot. I really haven't taken any good pictures of her in a couple of weeks, and the evening sun and her just get along soooo well!
I had a nap this afternoon (first time in a long time!), the weather is nice, my house is picked up and I feel ready for the week.


It was sooo still, and the water was like a mirror. It is windy a LOT, so this is an unusual sight.












Nina was so excited about "making circles" in the water!

5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Those are beautiful pics, Barb. The closeup of you and Nina is precious. Have a great week with your kiddos.

Love,
Kim K.

Buffi Young said...

I LOVE these pics Barb! They are beautiful. You really have a great eye for photography!!! I especially like the one close up of you guys! How special!!! :)

Hanna said...

Hallo Ihr! Ist das der "Teich", wo es keine Enten hat??? Oder sie nicht wissen, was man mit dem Brot im Wasser machen soll? Die Fotos sind wunderschön, jenes mit Euch beiden ist einfach obersüss!

@alle CH-Kommentatorinnen: toll, dass doch mal wieder jemand auf Deutsch schreibt - ich komme mir amigs echli einsam vor! Und d'Anna sogar mit Foto - wow!
liebe Grüsse
Hanna

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures and yes, Nina is beautiful...she seems to become prettier each time you post new pics of her and her hair is growing longer too...wow! Just so adorable!


Love,
Yvonne

The Ferrill's said...

What warm and vibrant pictures! Nina is a very vibrant little girl, too!
Beautiful!