Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Hey, it's me again, Nina. This is MY take on soccer...

Well, Mama has told you a lot about soccer already.
Anya let me have her old soccerball, so now I have my very own and very pink soccerball! Yeah! Daddy said that next spring I can play too if I want to.
Soccer is kind of a hard word, so I call it "socks" or "soccerball", somehow that flows better than plain old "soccer".
Anyway, I have some really fun pictures I took during Anya's tournaments. Wanna see them?



The first one shows my view of things while Mama watches Anya. I just have this thing with shoes....
The second one shows the shoes again, just from a slightly different angle....
Nope, this is NOT the same picture again. Can't you see I changed the zoom? I worked hard on this collection, but these three are the best ones out of the fifty I took. If you don't believe it, I'll show you more!
And look how blue the sky is around here. That is so amazing to me, since the skies I'm used to are gray and hazy!
Yes, and this is me. I love to take pictures of myself. See how silky soft my skin is?? Shoes again. I DO wear them every so often. As long as Mama doesn't make me wear socks, I'm okay.
Mama bought me a Hello Kitty balloon. She thought it would entertain me, but actually it was kind of boring. I do like the ladybuggy on it though!
I also made a new friend. Her name is Allison. Her sister is on Anya's team. We played for a while and it was fun. Of course I had to take a picture of her, too!
That's it for today! I'm sending all of you lots of XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO. Nina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina,

I love your posts! Thank you so much for sharing your latest photos with us, I love them and your shoes are so pretty indeed! :o)

Take care little Nina & well done!


Love,
Yvonne

Buffi Young said...

Nina,
I LOVE your pictures!! you have a great eye!! Keep 'em coming!!
Love,
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

What a photographer you are, Nina! You tolerate days at the soccer field VERY well, and I am very proud of you!
Laine