Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Princess Nina

Well, I suspected it all along, but I got confirmation today: Nina is royalty!
Just look at her!
She has been prancing around with her big sister's Cinderella dress, and has drawn quite a crowd wherever we go.
She danced to Disney princess music this morning (wish I had it on video), and it's the cutest when she thinks nobody watches her.
And yes, she is a princess. I hope that some day she will decide to become the daughter of the King of Kings, and she will be royalty forever.
By the way, if you need a GREAT book for your daughters, get her the book "A parable about the King" by Beth Moore. I might have to do a separate post about that, but it's food for thought for now.
So - without further to do, here she is....
THE princess.... waiting for her pumpkin to turn into a coach...








4 comments:

Buffi Young said...

Indeed she is!!! What a beautiful Cinderella!!! How precious!! I'd love to hear about the Beth Moore book too!! I'm needing a good read right now! Having a good book helps me focus! Hope you can share about it!!! Have a wonderful week!
Buffi

Anonymous said...

She looks soooooo sweet!

Love,
Yvonne

Musings from Kim K. said...

She is indeed a very special little princess. I can't wait to show (my Emma) Nina's new pictures after school today.

Happy "almost" Halloween!
Kim K.

The Ferrill's said...

yes share about the Beth Moore book!
Nina is SO LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!