Monday, August 20, 2007

"THE look", and she DOES get tired of having her picture taken!

Miss Nina looked so cute on Saturday, I just HAD to take some pictures! I really want to make them into a collage, but have yet to figure out how to do that. In the meantime I wanted to share the funniest ones out of that "shoot".
This one is Nina's "look" - the observant, borderline annoyed, not-getting-my-way or no-idea-what's-going-on-in-her-little-head look. I find it so interesting to see how we are learning to 'read' her more and more, and how she is becoming more 'detailed' to us. Kind of like one of those pictures that looks like a regular picture from a distance, but when you look at it close up, you notice that it is made up from individual little pictures. Do you know what I mean?
And then, for the first time ever, she got TIRED of me taking pictures of her. I thought that was just too funny! I said "Nina, look at Mama!", and she kept her head down and muttered: "No! Go see Baba" (=Daddy). What a little character she is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! ;o)


Love,
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

This picture of Nina is so cute and funny! I love the "go see Baba" part. My mother was an avid picture taker when I was a child and we would run and hide from her camera. Of course now I love looking at all the pictures of our family.
:) Amy

Buffi Young said...

OH My Goodness!! How FUNNY!!!! I'm sure Sadie will get there soon enough. You're a couple of weeks ahead of us. The pictures are beautiful anyway. Those colors look wonderful on her!!! Despite her protest...keep on taking them and sending them our way!!! We love them!!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

What a DOLL!!!!!! Love all the looks! I got something yummy in the mail today! Hooray! I've already made up some bacon bacon dip! We love it so much! Send me a bill:
flipflopsrus@alltel.net
Thank you!
Love,
Laine