Thursday, August 23, 2007

Can you believe they're all mine??


I always assumed that going from 4 to 5 kids was not going to be a big change. Wrong. I don't think I have my mind fully wrapped around the fact that I have FIVE children! All of a sudden my family seems HUGE! We're our own little tribe! Half a village ;-)) We had a friend tell us tonight that he would volunteer to be the quarterback once we're ready to start our own football team *ha*. I think we'll have a soccer team first, as we're quite a soccer fanatic family!
In the above picure, from left to right, you see Anya, Elia, Nico and Alex on the horses, Nina and myself below.
And if you are wondering what the wide open spaces in Wyoming look like, check out the last picture below!
Home, home on the range,
where the deer and the antelope play,
where seldom is heard a discouraging word,
and the skies are not cloudy all day....

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Ich liebe die Föteli mit de Ross. Ich wett dänn au emal go riite z'Amerika!
Es isch schön wieder emal de Götti z'gseh ufeme Föteli!
liebi Grüess vo de
KAYA

The Ferrill's said...

That's it, I'm coming to Wyoming!
I know I felt the same way about going from 4 to 6. Now we're in a whole different class...that class of people with LOTS of kids!