Sunday, August 5, 2007

The little girl that could....

Tonight we had a cute little episode.... and I was lucky to have my camera right there to capture this moment...
Nina definitely has a wild streak in her (there will be a post about that soon!), but she can also be real afraid of "scary" new situations, and gets a little bit whiny when it comes to those. With a lot of encouragment she usually tries to overcome, and she is so proud of herself when she does.... just like the little engine that could...

                                              "Hmmmm, this looks really interesting!"
"
                                             "Wow, look how good Elia is at this"

                                             "I'm so scared, though *whimper* ..."

                                             "Mama, are you sure I'll be okay if I try?"

                                                  "Okay, I'll do it!"

                                                      "Mama said to just follow Elia"

                                             "Ohh, Elia found a bug!"

                                        "Yep, those boys always have to check out the bugs, GROSS!"

                                             "Don't worry, Nina, the bug is gone!"

                                             "Yeahh, we made it!"

                                             "On the way back, I did it all by myself!"

No comments: