Sunday, August 5, 2007

I'm a country girl...

This past weekend we spent a lot of time at the fair. Nina was not too keen about all the animals, and was more interested in the candy at the trade show (where I had a Tastefully Simple booth). Today she was semi-interested though, and I insisted in visiting the barn. By the way, do I have a bunch of city-kids or what? They all walked around with their noses plugged, exclaiming how bad it stunk *sigh*...

                                                  Alpacas

                                             Hmm, that rooster looks interesting!

                                             "Yeah, that's my kind of fair... bring on the SUGAR!"

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh my goodness, tell me you do not sell Tastefully Simple! That is my FAVORITE! I call it Tastefully SINFUL! I had a party a few years back, and now I don't know ANYONE who sells it! I love that stuff!