Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yeah, she is here!

The new American Girl doll, that is! Anya has had her historical doll (Kit) for a few years now and LOVES her.
A while ago I was wondering if they would ever have an Asian doll that was part of the historical series. Guess what.... a couple of weeks later I heard that in fact there was going to be one released soon.
Well, here is Ivy.
Hmm, I think I know what Nina will get for her next birthday *hint hint*
She has a very cute chinese dress, too!
I guess another American Girl collection is about to start!
It's so fun to have girls!
(Of course I ADORE my boys, too, but they just don't do much doll playing...)

This is Anya with her doll "Kit" and Kit's tea party set up. It is very cute! And a very good gift suggestion for Grandmas and Aunties!!!

You may remember that I have some special dolls from when I was little. You can find them
here
And so the legacy goes on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them dolls. i always wanted the "molly" doll for annalisa, cause i think she looks like annalisa. but u can`t buy them over here. and they don`t ship to germany. :-(
will see maybe i can come up with an idea. do u have the books too?
bianca

Buffi Young said...

Sophie loves her American Doll too. They are just so expensive! She got hers for Christmas last year. Maybe Sadie will get the new Ivy doll too! It will definitely have to come from an Aunt or Grandma!!! :) I didn't realize that you collected dolls. That's great. My Aunt (Cha Cha) loves dolls too! She always makes sure my girls are stocked!! Thanks for letting us know this new info on American Girl!! Have a great Wednesday!
Love ya,
Buffi

Sonya said...

Katie Lin is getting a bitty baby for Christmas and it came today! I think I was just like a kid when UPS stopped at our house cause I knew what it was!!!

Sonya

The Ferrill's said...

Oh my girls LOVE American Girls! I showed my oldest this post and she got very excited about the new girl!
Thanks for the info!
Laine