Monday, September 24, 2007

"Goodness gracious, Baby!"

Nina's Baby was quite demanding tonight. It had to go to the bathroom several times, needed diaper changes, clothes changed twice, and it was NOT tired!
Well, 'Grandma' decided that it was time to sleep after all, even if Baby was not tired, but then it had to go potty just one more time. Nina took it and muttered: "Goodness gracious, Baby!"
Well, Baby and Mama are tucked in now, Nina covered it gently, and then insisted that I'd cover her and the Baby with her blanket. I think the Baby is sleeping, but the little Mama is still jibbering :-))
She is so precious.
I'm so happy to see how willingly she nurtures and loves, and how easy it comes to her. What a blessing!
*****************
And then they were both sleeping...

8 comments:

Linda said...

That is a sweet post! I just love Nina, and I've never even met her. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - I so hope that someday we can meet in person! BTW, thanks for the alphabet website. It's late tonight, but I will check it out in the morning. It sounds like something we can put to good use.

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
She is really so precious...


Love,
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

hello
that is so sweet.
does she have earings now?
she is really a cute little girl.
take care
bianca

Buffi Young said...

AWE!! How sweet!! Nina looks so precious sleeping with her baby doll!! Don't you just love those times?!?! Have a great week!
Buffi

Anonymous said...

As snug as a bug in a rug...comfy and cozy and as sweet as can be. Judy Combs

The Ferrill's said...

I love it when girls love baby dolls! Both my bio girls have always preferred baby dolls over Barbies, etc. and now Kimmie seems to be following in their footsteps! Nina is such a little cutie and already learning how to be such a good mommy from her own mommy!
Blessings,
Laine

Musings from Kim K. said...

I feel the same way as Linda. I just love Nina...heck, I love all your kids and I don't know them. Thanks for keeping up your blog, Barb. It's one of my favorite places to check out each week.

Kim K.

Anonymous said...

Mike and Barb, this is from Mike and Bev. I'm very new to this blogger stuff--I'm "blogger-illiterate" actually! Nina is beautiful, as well as the rest of the family. Oh, how precious!! I spent a long time looking at your site. It's so awesome!! It's so neat to think that our lives touched each other. Blessings on all of you :-) Would love to see you! {Guess we're not anonymous, but didn't know what to do with the other categories :-( }