Monday, September 10, 2007

Some fun projects




















I know that there are many of you out there that are the Home school pro's - I'm the total NEWBIE at it, as this is the first year I homschool - and only Nico, our oldest. Most of the time we are sooo wrapped up in trying to get our work done, that the fun goes by the wayside a bit. Not today. Nina and Elia started to build a lego tower, and pretty soon it had grown into a joint effort between all of us. Elia took the picture :-))
Then, Nico got into drawing in his "spare time", and lo and behold it fit with our art lesson this afternoon. He wanted me to take a picture of his completed work and post it. And so I am....
Lots of fun little moments we had today, as you can see in the next post about Miss Artsy....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that big tower, we had one of those recently! :o)
Great art work, Nico...loving it!


Love,
Yvonne

Buffi Young said...

Nico is quite an artist too!!! Great job Nico!!!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

The beauty of homeschooling:
flexibility! You can sway from the norm of the day and it's okay! I love that! You're doing a GREAT job, Barb!