Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tagged!

Oh, no! Linda got me. I was always hoping that I would be passed over with this, but oh, well.
Here are the details of this game of "Cyber-Tag":

You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged & to read your blog!


I don't even know why my middle name was chosen, but it's LONG!
Here you go:

S Summer is almost over, and I'm ready for cooler temperatures!
U Underdogs.... my kids LOVE them, and according to the experts, I'm really good at giving them ;-))
S Switzerland is where my life began, and....
A America is where I ended up. I did not picture that for my life, but I'm HAPPY!~
N Nobody can copy people better than Nico
N Nighttime, and it's quiet... one of my favorite moments of the day.

A Adventures - I never thought my life would be full of them

Now, as far as the tagging goes... let's see... are you ready, ladies?
Buffi, Laine , Kim Kenward, Kim Phillips, Sonya Hodge, Melissa and Julie, you are TAGGED! Have fun!

4 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Susanna, oh don't you cry for me!
I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee!
Please tell me you know that song!
Okay, I'll play, Barb. It's late, but it's nice and quiet.
Love ya!

Mike and Barb said...

Haha, Laine, I DO know that song. Do you think this is the red thread between me and all you Alabamans??

The Ferrill's said...

most definitely, Barb!

Sonya said...

OK OK I am working on it!!
;)