Thursday, September 20, 2007

You may be missing the daily posts...

... and I apologize. Things are crazy busy around here, but we're all doing well. There are several things I would like to blog about, but the uninterrupted moments to collect my thoughts are few and far between lately. So please bear with me...
I have a really cute picture though that my sister-in-law Kami (remember her BLOG?)took of Anya. Anya accompanied Kami to a photo shoot to be her helper (photography is a passion they share!), and that's where this picture was taken.
My big girl is growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Hanna said...

So ein süüses Girl! Freue mich so auf Dich, Anya! Kann ich mit Kaya auch schon ein Foto-Shooting abmachen????
Grüessli
hanna

Anonymous said...

She is pretty! Lovely photo!

Love,
Yvonne

Buffi Young said...

What an adorable picture!!! Don't you love to get good ones like that!?!?

I am so with you on having the time to daily blog. My days seem so busy...I can't find the time. I am constantly trying to remember things that happen throughout each day...and when I do get the time to blog...I can't remember what I was going to blog about. I guess that's normal!! Glad to know I'm not the only one!! I'll be missing your posts...but when they come they will be such a treat!! Have a great weekend!!
Blessings,
Buffi

Anonymous said...

SUNSHINE...Anya has that special inner glow that sparkles in her eyes! Pure, lovely, simply beautiful sunshine! Judy Combs