Saturday, September 8, 2007

The world through my eyes

Hi all, this is Nina. I thought I'd post for once. I take lots of pictures, too, and I'm going to show you what I find interesting around here. I have a feeling that you are tired of seeing pictures of just me anyway.

This is Elia trying to squirt me with his water gun. No dice, mister, because I will SCREAM if you get me!

Here, Alex and Elia are wrestling on the bed. I didn't know brothers were going to be sooo wild!

This is my very favorite Miao Miao Pez dispenser. I loved it so much when I first got it I had to sleep with it!

Aren't my painted nails soooo pretty? Anya painted them for me. She is such a nice sister.

This is the kitchen. Just thought I'd show you. It's pretty picked up for once (psst, don't tell Mama I said this!)

And then I have to show you my very favorite shoes I got from my Nana and Yay-uh in China. They are very special to me.

That's it for now. Thank you for being interested in my life. I'm a pretty happy girl here in Wyoming! I promise I will keep taking pictures to show you at a later time!
Love, Nina

7 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Very good Nina! I bet you love your life in Wyoming! I love your shoes on the wrong feet! :)
Laine

Buffi Young said...

Nina, I LOVE your pictures!!! You have an eye for art!!! Great job!!! Wish we could come and visit you in Wyoming. I bet we would love it too!!! Have a great weekend!!
Buffi

Linda said...

That's a cute idea (and probably just what Nina would really pick)! ~Linda

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love the pics, Nina...well done! :o)


Love,
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

hey very cute pictures nina, thanks a lot for sharing and finally we can see ur mommies kitchen ;-) can`t wait for more pictures.
greetings from germany
bianca

Sonya said...

WOW! That is one CLEAN kitchen!
We always have so much STUFF on the island!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Fabulous job, Nina. That pez dispenser it pretty nifty and I think your shoes are very cute.

Kim K.