Friday, August 1, 2008

GUESS WHO IS IN TOWN!!!!!

You're never gonna guess!!!!

It's Fair time, and this year they really scored with a celebrity...
Well, it's actually her hubby who is the hired one, but I had no idea who he was (after all, did he not get shot a long time ago???)
Allright, I know you won't guess it....
SANDRA BULLOCK!!!!!!!
There have been several sightings of her yesterday and today, in very fancy and world famous places like Applebee's, Albertson's and Wal Mart (Do you think she EVER shops at WalMart???)

I'm so excited..... I really want to see her!!!!
Trust me, I will be toting my camera around tomorrow!!!!!
Gosh, I'm so glad I moved to Wyoming!!

2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

How cool...We LOVE Sandra Bullock!!! She is such a down to earth actress!! She is one of our favs. I hope you get a picture...that would be so neat!!! You guys should go out on a spy mission. How fun would that be?!!? Is your city really big? We would never find anyone here. So excited....maybe your next post will be one with Barb, her kiddos and Sandra!! :)Have a fun weekend!!
Love ya,
Buffi

Hanna said...

Mama studios will make some paparazzi - pictures! Wir freuen uns drauf!
Hanna