Monday, August 4, 2008

Another funny one...

This happened a few days ago....
I was sitting at my laptop, either feeding my blogging habit, or actually doing some "real work" - don't remember which one :-)
Anyway, Nina was sitting right next to me, and she kept asking me if I would play a game with her. Oh, now I remember, I think I was finishing writing an email. I had told her "just a minute" at least once already, but that statement ususally goes completely unnoticed. So after a few more "Mama, will you play this game with me?" in quick succession, and obviously getting frustrated with my lack of answering, she did the funniest little thing: She curved her little finger, tapped her knuckle on my cheek a couple of times and chirped: "Mamaaaa - knock, knock!!"

1 comment:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Out of the mouth of babes. That is so funny and so honest. I totally understand the blogging addiction. Hugs, my friend.