Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One excited Kindergarten boy...

Elia has been bouncing off the wall from the moment he got up this morning.
FINALLY...
His day had come, when he would ride the bus to school, get his own lunchbox, and all those exciting things that he watched his siblings do for five years now. Yesterday was only orientation for one hour, and that's always such a letdown for the excited kids.
But today was the REAL DEAL!!
Just look at his eyes, and you'll see just HOW happy he is....





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb
Thank you for sharing those pics. Elia really looks very happy. =) I also like these cheese wagons. Anya`s science project is also very interesting... nice nature-hairstyle =) Have a wonderful week!

Blessings, Nadi

Musings from Kim K. said...

The eyes say it all. How cool that school is so thrilling right now. I hope that feeling lasts!!

Hanna said...

Nice and happy boy - and nice MAMA!
Love you
Hanna

Buffi Young said...

I can't believe it's cool enough for the boys to wear sweat shirts. I'm SO jealous!! I LOVE cool weather!!!! So glad your boys are excited about school!!! :)

Anonymous said...

bi so stolz uf di, elia...!

Brandee said...

I must admit, seeing La-la get on the bus brought tears to my eyes! I cannot say where all the time has gone! the boys look SO big!