Monday, June 16, 2008

....and Summer Gymnastics

We are starting our third week of summer gymnastics. Our High School has a fun, recreational program every summer (and it's FREE!), and all our kids have participated at one point. Nina and Elia really like it. Elia loves the physical activity, and Nina really likes her leotards :-)). We received some cute hand-me-downs, and she is in princess heaven. She participates well, follows directions, and I think this is really good for her gross motor development.

It' hard some mornings to get out of the house, as their lesson starts at 8:30am, but it also forces me to have my act together *ha*.

I finally remembered to bring my camera today, too :-))


3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Wow. I'm really impressed at your ability to get everybody ready and out the door by 8:30am and it's not even school anymore. Free gymnastic lessons sound awesome. Keep the pictures coming.

Love ya,
Kim K.

Buffi Young said...

Gymnastics is SO good for the kids. We're not doing it anymore cause honestly...we can't afford it!! :) Sure wish we had something free here!! Gas prices are KILLIN' US!!!! UGH!!!! Looks like it is a wonderful class! You've been busy too!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!
Buffi

Anonymous said...

COOL pictures and I LOVE the colours of Nina's gymnastic suit! Really lovely!
Free gym lessons, wow...thats so cool!


Yvonne