Sunday, January 27, 2008

A good Sunday laugh...

Oh, my word.... I just came across this video, and I'm wiping off tears, laughing hysterically. You may have seen Anita perform this song at a "Women of Faith" conference, or you may have been one of the 5 Million viewers on YouTube (the last 10 times it was us!). If you have not, please enjoy!
Somtimes we just take ourselves too seriously, and this really puts in into perspective, doesn't it.
So, let's put some more fun and love into our mothering, and let's let up a bit on the nagging :-))
Have a great Sunday!

10 comments:

Sherri said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this video!!

Thanks for making my day!

Sherri

Sherri said...

I just played it for my 14 year-old daughter, who thought it was incredibly funny because she's heard me say all those things......

except she says I have never told her to wash behind her ears!

Sherri

Anonymous said...

How funny! =)
But I didn`t understand all the words, because it`s so fast! =) Thanks for sharing.
Greetings from Switzerland
Nadi

Buffi Young said...

This is so funny!!! I love watching it!!! Thanks for sharing it!
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thanks for sharing. I definitely need to keep life into perspective and that video is too funny.

PS. I sent you an email with a picture of the snow-themed polar bear cake. Thanks again for all your great cake decorating ideas. My nephew LOVED the cake.

Love,
Kim K.

Sonya said...

I never knew this was from Woman of Faith! I have seen it several times and LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

LOL...wow!
This made me laugh, I like the "I love you part"...hahahaha!
I have to show this to Jonell later! :o)

Thanks for sharing!


Love,
Yvonne

The Ferrill's said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I saw it at women of Faith and I laughed so hard. How did I become that woman?!

The Fogle Family said...

I don't know Barb. Are we going to meet there again? Looks like so on my part...wat about yours?


I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Melissa