Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Me and my baby whale...

In December, Mike had to go to California for training, and he brought home the cutest little stuffed animal for Nina.
She LOVES it.
She named it "Baby Whale", and Baby Whale goes pretty much wherever Nina goes. I'm so glad she has a couple of things that she is attached to and that give her comfort at bedtime, and since Baby Whale is a gift from Daddy it makes it that much more special.


Okay, Mama, I'm done having my picture taken. Can I eat my candy now?

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Nina is such a pretty/photogenic girl. Imagine both daughters' teenage years!!!

Love,
Kim K.

Buffi Young said...

I love the pictures!!! Nina is SO beautiful!!! Don't you just love the relationship between daddy and daughter?!? It is So special!! Happy New Year to you guys too!!!
Love,
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Baby Whale and Nina are too cute!