Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanks to my Bloggin' Buddy Sonya...

...I came across this beautiful Ornament.
Thank you to the South, Sonya!
Although Nina had already gotten "hers" for this year, I HAD to go back and buy this for her too. She was a little disgusted anyway that she only had two ornaments, and everyone else had oodles. Last year I bought her one, even though we didn't even know yet who our daughter was going to be.
***
Oops, now the link is not working anymore... I will just have to take a picture of it and post it here instead!

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Hey Barb! We got this ornament too. I LOVE it!
I was in Target today and they had the cutest set of international dolls...little bitty things, like maybe 3 inches tall...but they were all in their country's traditional clothing and there was a China girl in the set. I thought how cute would that be to turn them into ornaments and have a little "Christmas Around the World" tree. But, my buggy was full and my bank account draining fast, so I passed them up. Now I wish I had got them! I think they were really inexpensive....
Just another idea!

Sonya said...

Whooo hooooo! I am so glad you got one! Katie Lin loves hers!

Sonya