Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fashion Queen at Christmas

On Christmas day, we had Christmas with Mike's immediate family, and the following day with his extended family. I have a few cute pictures to add, and then I'm done with overloading you with pictures :-))
Nina was quite a fashion statement on Christmas day. First she just wore her dress that you have seen on more pictures than you probably care for (I'm even tired of looking at it *ha*), but insisted on wearing her Swiss T-Shirt she got from Big'e Anja over the top of it. 
Like this wasn't bad enough.
She got a fairy skirt from her aunt and uncle, and HAD to wear it too. She is a hot potato anyway, but she was close to dripping wet by the time the day was over. She is so funny!




Last but not least, the proud Grandparents and their grandkids (one is missing)
And then.... drumroll please, one more time, my very favorite five kiddos! They are the best present, no doubt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures, I love the matching outfits!

Love,
Yvonne

Buffi Young said...

LOVE those outfits!! Where did you get them?!?! I love the way you guys celebrate everything!!! So thought provoking and meaningful!! I learn so much from your postings!!! By the way...our kids had WAY TOO MUCH stuff this year. Grandparents and Aunts helped us out and it got to be too much! We were a little overwhelmed. They feel that tug to make Sadie's Christmas special...and also want to make sure Silas and Sophie feel just as special. Anyway, we tried to tame them...it just didn't work!! I LOVE how you separate Santa and Christmas. That is SO cool!!! Send me some info on that. That would be a neat thing to do!!! Happy New Year!
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

The matching outfits are the best. I really enjoyed looking over all your holiday traditions with your kiddos. What a special Christmas for Nina.

Love,
Kim K.

Sonya said...

LOVED seeing ALL the new pics on your blog!!!