Friday, December 14, 2007

I doesn't get much better than this!


Wow, Mike and I just got back from a little mini-vacation. JUST THE TWO OF US! Woohoo.
On our way home tonight, we came by Devil's tower, and it was gorgeous!!!!!!!!
I know it will make you want to move to Wyoming, doesn't it?
And now we're back home, the kids were so happy to see us, they managed to break the computer while we were gone, and my "FAVORITES" list is gone for now *sigh*.
Back to the life that is exhausting to the max, and that I would not trade for anything!

**** update****
Well, Mike delivered again, and got everything back on track with this computer!

5 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You certainly live in God's country. It's gorgeous...simply gorgeous. Congrats on a little get-away. Enjoy the week ahead. I'm guessing you're going to have some high-energy little ones in anticipation of Christmas.

Love,
Kim K.

Linda said...

Aren't computers the most wonderful and annoying things imaginable?!! (And maybe kids too - lol!!) After seeing your pictures, I'm ready to move BACK to Wyoming. Actually, I 've been ready for many years - you wouldn't have to ask me twice!

I'm glad you were able to get away. It really doesn't take too long away from home to get your mind cleared and to be ready to go again, does it?

Sonya said...

WOW! That is just beautiful! Congrats on getting away! We ALL need that from time to time!

The Ferrill's said...

Yay for a get-away with your sweetheart! And that is a beautiful picture...WOW! Maybe one day we'll get to come visit...
Laine

Buffi Young said...

what gorgeous pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a beautiful time. I hope that you got some much needed R&R. How did Nina do with you gone?

I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!
Buffi