Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Wrap-up

I'm sitting here, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I have oodles and oodles of pictures to share - pictures not only from Christmas, but from our entire Advent season.
But how WAS Nina's fist Christmas? Well, she LOVED it! She loved the lights, the presents and the candy canes. It was so special to see her become familiar with the baby Jesus. She really does like baby Jesus, but she is not too keen on the idea that Jesus loves Nina BoBo ;-). Kind of hard for any three year old to understand, I guess. And she really wants it to be HER birthday now, and not baby Jesus' anyway....
Here is a video from Christmas Eve and our Christmas celebration. Nina is telling her "version" of the Christmas story. The only thing you will probably be able to pick out is an occasional "Baby Jesus". But I guess that's the most important part of it anyway ;-)

And now I will go back to events earlier in December...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!

Love,
Yvonne

Hanna said...

Sie ist soo süss. Es erinnert mich an unsern Ausflug zum Devils Tower, es fehlt nur das "thank you" am Schluss.
lg
Hanna

The Ferrill's said...

Very very neat, and I love both videos...of Nina and then of the children passing out the presents! How fun!