Thursday, September 25, 2008

Zoo!

Allright, this is my last post from Switzerland :-(
Suitcases are packed, full of CHOCOLATE, of course, and other goodies and special surprises for the family at home (sorry for teasing, you "Far-away-ers").
Tomorrow, we'll be on the road by 5:30, and we're home by 9:20pm. I know this does not sound bad, but then please add 8 hours for the time difference - I would REALLY like for all of you to feel sorry for me!! Haha, just kidding, we'll be fine. Tired, but fine (I hope...)
We had another fun day at the Zoo today, and I'll throw some more pictures at you, and then I'm done blogging until I'm on my home turf....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babs
I wish you a very nice last evening and have a good travel tomorrow! =) I`m already anxious to see the pictures of the Zoo. =) Add greetings to your suitcase and bring them to the rest of the family =)

Blessings, Nadi

Sherri said...

That suitcase full of chocolate just might not make it home if it gets checked by security! :)


Have a safe trip. Get up and walk around often and drink plenty of water.

sherri

Musings from Kim K. said...

Best wishes for your return flight home. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your adventures once you return home.

Anonymous said...

Safe journey home!
Take care!


Yvonne

Tami said...

Have a safe, uneventful flight home!

Great pics....the one of the manure pile made me chuckle!

OX Tam