Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wild west kids meet Swiss farm...

We had a great day yesterday visiting with my brother, his family, and more family, and more friends :-))
The kids had a blast, and Nina is completely astounded by all those new cousins!! Last night, she came over to me and whispered in my ear: "I have five big cousins, I counted". Of course, remembering names was kind of too much for her, but they even LISTENED to "cousin!!". They played and played, and we went and looked at some neighborhood farm animals ( I have some funny videos, too, but Youtube is down right now), even some goats!! And we ate all day - it was wonderful!!!
I would have many more stories, and late last night on our way home wayyyy past Elia's bed time, his "eyes were not ready to sleep" and he talked non-stop (big surprise, I know), but we had some of the most precious conversations, and I may share about those at a later point.
Right now, I have to get the two sleepy-heads up, and get ready to head to the Zoo with my niece and Elia's Godmother Dina and her hubby....
I know it'r rough being on vacation :-))

Elia sniffing a Swiss manure pile *LOL*Playmobil City!!
Some farm impressions for you!
Cousins, uncles, aunts, and other wonderful people...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like you are having a great time! I love the farm pictures and your family looks really friendly and all that! :o)))
Have a wonderful time!
And thanks for keeping your posts coming!!


Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Hey Babs
Thank you for posting about this happy day! It was really very funny and a good comprehension exercise for me =) If you have time and youtube is on it would be very funny to see the videos =) Have a nice day at the Zoo and a unforgettable sojourn!

Greetings to all your relatives, cousins and tantis =)
Nadi

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thank you for sharing your family and vacation with all your blogging friends. It looks like you are having a wonderful time. What great memories for your kiddos. Hugs!!

Sherri said...

I'm so glad you are having a nice family visit. I love the pictures!

Have a fantastic trip to the zoo!

sherri

Buffi Young said...

Wow...how wonderful to be with all your family! That is so cool!!! What cool pictures of the farm...funny one of the pig bottom!! (hee hee) Hope you have a great time at the zoo!!!
Buffi

Hanna said...

what a WONDERFUL family!! die junge Lüüt gsehnd würklich schaurig nett us - love you all! you can stay loooonger here in switzerland, I would love it!
Hanna

Linda said...

What a beautiful family you have! I really enjoy all the pictures (including the goats! - lol!). The piggies are awfully cute too - makes me want to swear off bacon! I'm glad your little kiddos are having such a good time with relatives. This will be a wonderful memory for them.

Anonymous said...

psst...dr urs gseht ou chli groggy us...
:)

nice cousins (which ones are the cousins we wondered? the pink or the white ones?)!

dina&dänu