Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We're home, and a couple of changes to the blog

Not like I have totes and sleeping bags and coolers to put away, or do 2 more loads of laundry.....

NO!!

My first project is messing around with the blog. Go figure this blogger's priorities *LOL*

I just added the "Wyoming summer" pictures on the left hand side (almost at the bottom, just in case you have not noticed that section before).

But what I have been wanting to do for a while is highlight all the milestones in our adoption journey. Those are like the "pearls" of adoption that are mixed into a lot of family "stuff". To ME those are super important, but if someone wants to come here and read up on adoption, it's more relevant to find those milestones quickly.

YES, we have been on vacation, and trust me, I have lots of pictures and stories to share.
This was our first TENT CAMPING trip (we have camped before, but chose the little "kamping kabins" while the kids were smaller).
Gosh, we had fun!!
But more on that tomorrow.
And on the not-so-fun episodes too (I'm still sore!!!).
Well, I guess I can't leave without at least one picture, right??This was taken by my very talented young photographer Anya!!

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Welcome home. Have fun digging out and catching up on laundry. Anya did a great job on the family picture. Keep them coming!!

Buffi Young said...

SOOOOOO glad you've got your priorities in order!;-) Funny...that would be mine too!! I've sure missed ya! I LOVE that picture. You DO have a budding photographer!!! I can't believe you guys camped in tents. The most roughing it I would go is an RV...WITH a bathroom. So glad you guys had a great time! Welcome back!!!
Love ya,
Buffi

Hanna said...

What a wonderful family!
Love you all!
Hanna