Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preparing for Halloween....

Not that I like Halloween. Pretty much the opposite (said that last year already, I know, I know...).

But, boy, the schools do. My younger kids have been in overdrive creating bats, witches and pumpkins, and I have two doors decorated with their masterpieces (Alex was a bit upset that I did not hang up his witch, but I just had to draw the line somewhere... )

So, tonight I'm gearing up for our traditional Halloween breakfast, and it's going to be FUN!!!

To give you a little glimpse, just look at my "helper"!

It's going to be YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

This book looks AWESOME!!!! I might just have to go out and get this one!!!(Kim Kenward...you should too...you could get some ideas about your party next year!! :)) Anyway...what an excellent idea. If we were home on Halloween night I would steal your idea. We might can do it in the morning. Sophie LOVES Fear Factor and we even play it to get the kids to eat things that they don't want to eat. That just looks like so much fun!!! We do Harvest Fest at church. Last time we did it...we had 9000 people show up. We're expecting about 10,000 this year. We love celebrating Harvest Time!!! It's a great time of year. Hope yall have a wonderful weekend! LOVE your "too old to trick or treat" post too! So funny!!!!! have a great day!
Love ya,
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like I need to add this book to my wish list! The cover is pretty darn cool. I want to see pictures of your ghoulish food, Barb.