Sunday, April 20, 2008

Summer, where are you?


In eager (or maybe desperate??) anticipation of summer, I bought Nina a new summer dress yesterday. She LOVES dresses, and although she probably has enough of them, I could not resist.

We were out of town for Anya's first soccer tournament of the season, and of course TARGET calls my name anytime I'm near one :-)). I can definitely recommend their selection - cute stuff!

Nina was a bit disgusted that she could not wear it today, but it's only in the 30's again (sigh), so I let her at least try it on and prance around in it before nap time!


6 comments:

Sherri said...

Let her wear it! Just put a long sleeve t-shirt underneath it! I can't wait to start wearing my summer things!

I think it's finally coming here....temperatures in the 70's and 80's this week!

Sherri

Buffi Young said...

I LOVE Target too!!! I also love the color orange on Nina!! she looks adorable in it!! Yes...we're in the Spring and Summer zone around here. Flowers and everywhere, and all the trees are in bloom! You would LOVE it!! :) Hope it comes for you guys soon!!! Tell Nina she looks marvelous in her dress!!! Have a great week!
Buffi

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a great color on Nina. She's just glowing in those pictures. I hope your weather starts behaving. We had 107 inches of snow for our winter total and now it's in the 70s. We went straight from winter to summer. I know it won't last. Have a wonderful week and THANK YOU for all the warm wishes and support. It means the world to me.

Love,
Kim K.

Hope for Lucy said...

Nina,,,,,I believe that is your color. You are a beauty and I love your new haircut.

Our sweet Lily Grace also likes to wear dresses everyday.

Have a good week.

Love/Blessings
Green Party of Four (soon to be Five)

Hanna said...

Ou die Müettere wo nöd chönd nei säge bi de schöne Röckli.....
bisch sooone Süessi, Nina!
Love
Hanna

Sonya said...

Come to Sweet Home Alabama and enjoy some SUMMER! It was 83 today!

LOVE THE DRESS!