Friday, November 9, 2007

24...

Here are a few family pictures from tonight.
Yeah, yeah, it was my 24th birthday... gosh it's great to be so young! Gotta love it!
La, La, La....
Yep, totally fibbing about my age, but wanted to share the pictures anyway ;-))
I for once did not have to bake my own cake (which I don't mind doing, but it was nice not having to), since "Bigg'e Anja" (my second cousin and angel in disguise) made us this outrageously delicious raspberry-cream-yoghurt filled cake. Yummy!




7 comments:

Hanna said...

S'Babsli hät Geburtstag, tralalalala, mir wünsched Gottes Säge, halleluja!

Soooo schöne Föteli, aber hät so en schöne fotogene Blick (liit das ide Familie). Schöni Kids, schöne Maa (mer gseht im Fall d'Kilo purzle!)
liebi Grüss us Oberlunki

Anonymous said...

Hey Babs
Ig wünschä dir vo Härzä auäs auäs guätä zum 24. =) Geburi und Gottäs Sägä für diä nächschti Zit! =)
Ganz liäbä Gruäss usäm schönä Nidäbottigä
Nadi

Sonya said...

Silly girl! You adopted from China so we ALL know you must be 31.....heehee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BARB! Hum...I'd say, that you started your family at a very young age!...or...you were frozen in time for awhile! No matter, your heart is as young as your children's...how wonderfully fun you are! Oh..and the cake...looks delicious! Judy Combs :-)

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy Birthday! Your cake looks fabulous and your kiddos couldn't be cuter. Best wishes.

Kim K.

Journey to Lilly! said...

Happy Bday! you are 30?? gosh I would have never guessed~~ :)
Kim

The Ferrill's said...

Happy late birthday! And I LOVE the survivor Wyoming post!
What an AWESOME idea Barb!!!!!!!!!!1