Thursday, November 1, 2007

Even his friends know he's ten ;-))

This past weekend, Nico finally had a chance to invite his two best friends over for a (late) birthday sleep over. He went to school with them since Kindergarten, but since he does the virtual school this year, he does not get to see them as often. They played football outside, we had one of Nico's favorite foods for dinner (canned Ravioli *LOL*) and then they watched the sequel of "Fantastic Four", much to the heartache of everybody else who had to go to bed at that time. Nico really enjoyed having them over, and the cake that "Big Anja" made (did I mention she is a baker by trade???) was YUMMMMM!
"You are going to look at that camera whether you like it or not! "
Lighting candles is a group effort too...
Ten candles look like a LOT! He is growing up so quickly!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats on 10 years!!! That is a big birthday so congrats.

You asked on my blog what program I use to do the collages. It is just Picasa through google. It is so easy. I pick the pics I want to use and then push-- collage-- and it does it for me. THen I push the BLOG button and it will just put it on my blog for me. It is really easy. I use Picasa for everything. It is just really easy to use.

Good Luck and I enjoy your blog.

Christy :)

Musings from Kim K. said...

10 candles DOES look like a lot. Great picture of him and his friends. I'm dreading the big 10 this coming May with my Emma. It also means 1 week after Emma's bday, I'll be celebrating the big 40. Yikes.

Have a great weekend, Barb.

Buffi Young said...

WOW! What a great cake that Anya made. I'm impressed!! Did she decorate it too?

Is the movie Fantastic Four good for the kids? I have wondered if it was, but didn't know. It seems like they would like it, but I need to do some research first. Let me know your thoughts on it. Have a great weekend!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Wow, ten year old boys! I'm right behind you as Colby will turn 10 next April! I have a feeling playing football in the yard will definitely be involved...my boys LOVE football!
Laine