Friday, June 29, 2007

Tiiiiiinaaaaaaa!

Tina, I hope you read this - my first purchase in China was a pair of squeaky shoes for Miss Laney! The girl in the shop with her telepathic mind and honed sales skills new EXACTLY what size a 2 1/2 year old needs. And she gave me such a great deal, because I was such a nice friend, and if I would have bought more the deal would have been even better! Sound familiar? Anyway, I got her a pair of purple Squeakies, with the traditional silk type fabric. Very cute. Is that really all you need, or did you also want the leather mary-jane kind? Please comment or send my an email, so I can get you whatever your little princess might need! And let me know what your preference for color is, because my new best friend assured me that I could come and exchange them if you didn't like purple :-)))

1 comment:

Buffi Young said...

Thanks for telling us about your day. It is SO interesting!!! We look forward to each and every post! We thinking about you guys! Blessings,
Buffi