Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This and That...

I know - it's been a while since my last post. Lots of little things are happening - end of school, kids starting summer activities, packing, shopping, and I sent Nina her last care package (the little blanket) yesterday. I also sent a letter that our agency translated for us... that was pretty special to see my words in chinese. I want her to know that we can't wait to see her, and I wanted her to know what her name will be. I hope it will get there before we do! Which brings me to the next thing.... Travel approvals (TA's) are starting to come in for families with our LOA date. I'm on the edge of my seat most of the day, cell phone within reach. I hope that ours is in the next batch our agency receives!!!!!
I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

I'm praying for your TA to come soon!
Laine