Friday, June 29, 2007

This is for Dad and Brent!



We thought you might like to see some Chinese-style construction. This is bamboo scaffolding that is tied together with plastic coated wire. We see in a lot of construction projects, so it must be sturdier than it appears.
Would you let us know if these pictures are rotated the right way, or if they are sideways? We rotated them, but when I select them for the blog, they are sideways. So I'm just wondering.

PS: Next day update: I'm starting to figure out this IMac thing, so I think I have the pictures rotated now. Would someone let me know (It is very strange not being able to see all of this for myself!!)

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Ich glaube die Bilder sind wirklich verkehrt, die Bäume im Hintergrund sind unten, und der Boy vor der Post war auch auf der Seite (nicht auf dem Kopf).
Wünschen Euch einen ganz guten Tag, lasst Euch nicht übers Ohr hauen beim shoppen und geniesst das herrliche, chinesische Hudelwetter (haha).
liebe Grüsse
aus Oberglunggihofen
Hanna

Hanna said...

Cool, jetzt stimmt alles, auch der Boy ist nun richtig, und alles stimmt! Wieviel Zeit pro Tag verbringst Du am Compi?? Wir freuen uns natürlich darüber!
So wünsche ich Euch en Guete bei Spinnebei und Eichhörnli-Schwanz-Suppe, Schlangeröschti und Schnäggepudding!
Love
Hanna