Monday, May 21, 2007

Jungle and Tornadoes

Tornadoes don't happen very often in good ol' Wyoming. So when the clouds start rolling in, the sky is lit up by lightening, and the tornado sirens go off, it creates some.... well, should we say, excitement. We spent a while in our basement last night while monitoring the weather closely. There were a couple of tornadoes touching down about 20 miles outside of town, but thank goodness, that was it. Needless to say, I made sure all of our adoption documents were in the basement with us (I really didn't want to get a new I 171H!!!). Once the warning passed, I finished cleaning and decorating our upstairs bathroom, which is pretty much the kids' bathroom. I painted it over the last week, and we decided to turn it into a jungle bathroom. I never had a "theme" for a bathroom before (besides the obvious ;-)) ), but it sure turned out cute! Look for yourself!




No comments: