Thursday, May 3, 2007

Another Care Package

We sent Nina another care package last week. I SO hope she gets our mail.

I want her and her foster parents to know that she has a family waiting for her. Otherwise, the families and kids often don't know that until it's almost time to travel, and I don't want this to be a harder transition than need to be.

The little bunny is SO soft. We have another one here and will bring it to China with us, just in case she doesn't have hers with her. Any little thing that will be familiar to her will be a good thing.

My heart aches when I think about her leaving her Foster family, and about them letting her go as well. I am so thankful for all they have given her over the past two years, and even though they knew that this day would eventually come, it has to be hard for them. I hope that we will be able to stay in contact with them, so they can know how Nina is doing, and also for Nina's sake. They will always have a special place in her heart, I'm sure.

No comments: