Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blanket of Love


Quite a while ago, I found this fabric in an online store, but it was sold out. Now I have found it on Ebay, and today I made it into a blanket for Nina. I made a special blanket for all our kids, so this was a very special project for me. I found this really really soft material (kind of like a chenille type fabric) for the backside of it, and it turned out beautiful. I had some fabric left over, so I made a very small little blankie that I will send to her as her last care package before we bring her home.

And because I like this fabric so much, I ordered more of it to make valances in the girls' room!!!

I also bought various flannel prints to make blankets that we will give to the orphanage in Loudi. I really wanted to give them something that they can use for all the other children in their care.

No comments: