Wednesday, March 7, 2007

That's why a big family is FUN

Last week, Elia wanted to play Legos. Wow, a Lego morning it was, and we had a lot of fun working together. That boy has a lot of good and very clear ideas about construction!
After the big kids came home from school, they were proudly introduced to Lego-world, and they ALL PLAYED TOGETHER for quite some time (with only minimal arguing!). Moments like this warm my heart to the very core. Mike and I want them to know what a treasure it is to have a family, to have brothers and sisters, and that we will always have each other. Just 2 days ago, on the way home from the grocery store, Nico said: "I don't think I would like being an only child". That's my boy! And he is doing a wonderful job being our firstborn, the oldest, the frontrunner. I could not have asked for a more special son!

Here are some pictures from "Operation Lego". Enjoy!

The Farmhouse

The forest
United in Legoland

Lego City
Elia explaining how the recycling needs to be done
The Firestation
Recycling under way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to spend an afternoon!