Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Photo Album for BoBo

I'm putting together a care package for BoBo. This is something that we can try to send her - there is no guarantee that the package ever makes it to her, but if it does, I think it's a wonderful opportunity to start connecting with her. At this point, her foster family doesn't even know yet that BoBo has a family waiting for her. I'm hoping that they will prepare her for this huge transition as well, and having pictures of all of us will hopefully help them and her. I'm sure it won't be easy for them to let her go, and I'm sooo grateful for what they are doing, and for the important part that they are playing in her life.

I took pictures of the photo pages I put together. Tomorrow I will get them laminated, and I will have to figure out how to put them together into a small book. Any ideas, anyone?


No comments: