Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pre-Approval!

We received Pre-approval!! Which means we have permission to submit our dossier to adopt BoBo.
Happy Happy Day!
Also, our dossier has arrived at CCAI today and is being translated. Wow, things are really moving fast right now.
What is next? Our dossier will be sent to China after translation and logged into the CCAA. We will be receiving our Log in Date (LID), and then the wait starts for travel approval.
Anya wanted to say something too! So here she is:
Since I am the only girl I'm glad that we finally get to adopt her! Each day I asked my mom "did they say yes?" Each day it was no. Until today after school my mom said"they said yes". I was so happy! I will never forget this day.



God is good. Little Miss BoBo, we pray that time will fly until we can take you in our arms.
Forever.

No comments: