Friday, March 2, 2007

Encouragment

This is a letter that my friend Andrea (whose birthday I forget EVERY year!) received from her Mom, Zigrid (who "adopted" us when we were living in the same town, far away from our own families. We shared two or three very special Thanksgiving dinners with them - THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, Mark and Zigrid - we love you!), after sending her our referral information of BoBo.

"It was emotional to read this! Feelings of joy and gratitude flooded my heart that Bo was rescued and cared for vs. becoming another abortion statistic in China . Next I felt a great sense of elated expectancy knowing that she'll be recieved and loved by Mike and Barb . They've been prepered by God to attend to special needs of a child and have the love of God in their hearts to share. There are 90 million people that are the only child in China currently. We cannot even imagine how great the slaughter has been to achieve that number! Praise God for rescuing this little doll! I will pray for them!"

This is a picture of Andrea's oldest - Jonah is about 2 1/2 months older than Anya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law sent me the link to your blog. Apparently she visited with you recently.

There is a couple here that is going though the process. At times it seems slow and tedious. I would classify it as the paperwork frustration(s).

Thank you for taking the time to blog your experience with the process.