Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, BoBo!



Dear BoBo,

Not a day goes by that I do not think about you. I thought of you especially today on your birthday. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and I can't wait to watch you blow out your candles. That may seem like a strange tradition for you, but I think that you will like it. I know that your brothers and sister like it and they will definitely help on your next birthday. I wish you a wonderful day.

Love, Daddy

And guess what???? Today, on BoBo's birthday, we received our I 171-H !! Thank you, Lord. What a cool birthday present! Tomorrow, a copy of it will go to Cheyenne for the State Certification, and next week it will be off to Washington. I'm hoping that we will be DTC (=Dossier to China) by the middle of March for sure. Sweet girl, we're getting there!

No comments: