Saturday, April 21, 2007

Beds and Promises

This is the bed we picked out for the girls. Up until now two of the kids had slept on mattresses on the floor, so this was a good time to buy some beds. We really liked this set up, as it will give them enough floor space to play. I see some airy fabric hanging loosely over that corner section, to make it a dreamy, girly hideaway.

Can't wait!!

But more so, I can't wait to have my daughters together.

I just emailed our agency, and the earliest update they can request on BoBo is May. Hopefully we will be able to get an update on her. God has blessed us with so many personal, special details during this adoption process, that I have no doubts he can do this too.
I came across a wonderful promise during my biblestudy yesterday, that I just have to share. I felt like the Lord was saying this over our adoption of BoBo:

See, I'm sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared . (Exodus 23:20)

God is AHEAD of us preparing not just logistics, but most of all, the heart of a little girl, who is undoubtedly loved, but who will go through some tremendous changes over the next few months! What a wonderful reassurance!



1 comment:

Brandee said...

Love the beds! I can't wait to see the girly room make over. The boys' room looks really cool. you want to come over and do some consulting?

I was thinking about your care package you sent to BoBo, and was really hoping that she got it, so she knows your faces. We pray for you all every night! :)